Romance author Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy

Romance author Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Fling Winners Announced - Author Faire Today!

The amazing and wonderful Spring Fling Blog Hop is over! I enjoyed the hop very much and would like to announce my two winners. Each will get their pick of any of my titles - e-mails to the winners will be heading out later today.

And the winners are....Filia Oktarina and Gale Nelson!  Congratulations and you'll be hearing from me soon!

Today marks a fun and exciting day for me - the local Friends of the Library is hosting their second annual Author Faire and I'm there.  Last year I had two eBooks available - this year I now have fifteen titles, all in eBook format, three in paperback.  I will have physical books to sell and I'm far more confident about my 3-5 minutes to introduce myself.

In other news, I'm wrapping up edits for In The Shadow of War, my first full length historical novel coming out May 17 from Rebel Ink Press.  I'm excited about it too....I've had several people tell me they think I've hit on something with my historical fiction.  Since I majored in both English (Communication Arts) and History back in college, I have the background in history to bring to writing about other time periods.

I'm also about to finish a new submission package for Champagne Books and hope to have it off to my editor, the amazing and talented Nikki Andrews within a few days.

Next weekend I'm off to Springfield, MO to speak at Ozark Romance Authors...

Thanks for hopping - and a new blog hop, Men of May begins here May 4! More prizes and more chances to win plus the first official excerpts from In The Shadow of War so come back soon to stay awhile!  I'm planning a different post for each day of Men of May.  Day one - ELVIS....Day two - Private Benny Levy....and Day Three...Grayson Holcomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg