Byrd's Desire

Byrd's Desire
Available beginning February 28

Monday, November 28, 2011

Scenes From "Sing We Now of Christmas"....coming this week!

I'm excited - can you guess? - about my upcoming Christmas release from Rebel Ink Press.  Sing We Now of Christmas is a poignant love story and tale about hope in the face of despair.   Since I often write about where I've been, have traveled or where I live, I'm proud to say this one pretty much takes place in my own backyard, in southwest Missouri and in Northeastern Oklahoma.  Here's the link to the book trailer:

Oh and a gentle reminder today is Cyber Monday so if you'd like to buy eBooks or other items for those on your gift list, be sure to check out my page at All Romance Ebooks and Amazon.com!
And here are some scenes from the novel!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet it!

The Romance Studios

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jNp4LDFrXI/TdOM6L9092I/AAAAAAAAAG0/SQaj2BgT66U/s1600/Kinfolk-EBOOK.jpg